All American Scoreboards creates technically superior, yet simpler and more efficient, scoreboard and LED video displays. We address the evolving needs of our customers in every material way in terms of up-front value, functionality, scalability, fan engagement, information delivery, as well as high-tech marketing, advertising and crossover promotions capabilities.
From custom design and installation of scoreboards and LED digital displays to industry-leading operating systems, network architecture, and audio/visual packages, you owe it to yourself, your team and your institution to hear what All American Scoreboards has to offer.
Zero Landfill Production
All American makes every possible effort to recycle materials and by-products as well as create new products that will not harm the environment. Here are just some of the many materials and methods in which we recycle:
- All cardboard, steel and aluminum scrap, plastic from sign faces as well as plastic sheeting, glass scrap from the processing of neon tubes
- Newsprint and paper
- Paint waste
- Any and all wood materials go to making mulch, chips or other wood products
- Biodegradable airbags used whenever possible result in a 66% reduction in landfill waste
- All computers and parts
At All American, we'll try just about anything to save on energy. Great energy saving ideas are good for us, and good for our customers. The less energy we spend, the less we harm the environment, and the more we save money.
- Lighting and thermostats are programmed to adjust for times of low to no usage company-wide
- Lighting has been changed to high output fluorescent fixtures which use 1/3 the power of the HID fixtures
- Machinery throughout the company is constantly reviewed and improved upon wherever possible, in order to function more efficiently and require less energy
- Employees across the board are required to participate in the shutting down of machines and computers at the end of each workday
- Researching and developing Solar lighting systems to reduce plant energy costs
Protecting the Environment
Some may call it a lofty goal, but great things are seldom accomplished by naysayers. At All American, we take the "can-do" approach. It doesn't happen overnight, but with each step we take, combined with a sincere, collected team interest, we can protect the environment a little bit more every day.
- Systems are used to reduce and eliminate storm water runoff into state waters and eliminate the need for water sampling tests.
- We seek to use products that do not harm the environment whenever possible and are constantly working to decrease usage or altogether eliminate harmful chemicals
- Solutions such as new powder coating paint systems and state-of-the-art ventilation systems have been implemented to reduce chemical emissions
- We use all "green" cleaning supplies
- Better air filtration systems make our factories, as well as the outside air, cleaner; and our filters are biodegradable
- Employees are asked to use their own coffee mugs and we discourage the use of Styrofoam, paper plates, plastic utensils, etc.
- We are moving toward touchless sensor paper toweling and soap in all of our bathrooms to reduce paper waste and soap waste as well as ways to reduce water consumption
New Product Design
New products are designed with friendlier, greener materials, and save more energy, providing another way in which we're able to make a difference.
- New outdoor and indoor lighting products are designed to utilize energy efficient electrical components (i.e. ballasts, drivers etc.)
- Existing products are being redesigned to utilize energy efficient electrical components
- When possible, new products are designed with LED lighting systems to eliminate disposal of fluorescent lamps that contain mercury and greatly reduce Energy costs
We've made amazing strides towards a greener world. This is just the beginning.